Now, in the time-span of me being a Mom, I’ve tried quite a few different baby products and gadgets. Some are great, whilst others are not so fantastic. It seems every baby brand out there wants to produce a breath-taking product that improves our lives as parents. And whilst, yes that is mostly the case with most brands, some others aren’t that life-changing. One brand that I wasn’t fully aware of or heard much about was this brand, but after using it from a friend, I decided to buy one for myself. This brand took me by surprise considering that breast milk and bottle warmers are quite heavily marketed by some other leading baby brands already. I considered this one like an ‘underdog’, which after me using for some time, performed like a winner. So if you are thinking of buying this brand, or its the first time you’ve heard of it, it’s definitely worth your attention and some consideration. I’ve trialed and tested it and I’ve given my honest take on it below, including what I liked and some small things that I think can be improved (nothing major though!).
If you want a baby bottle warmer that is:
- One of the best baby bottle and breast milk bottle warmers around
- Is super versatile
- Is not bulky
- Can ALSO effectively thaw frozen food or milk
- Saves space?
Then, this bottle warmer by Kiinde Kozii is just for you. It sure was for me.
Affordable, Under $50
Accommodates pretty much anything! Breast milk, formula, storage bags (frozen or thawed), liner bottles, plastic, glass, food jars!
Preserves Nutrients in Milk
Auto Shut Off Timer (this is something I am really thankful for!)
Uses Convective Heating instead of Steam (Read more about that below!)
Consistent Heat Distribution so NO Cold Areas in the Milk
No Need to Measure or Add Water
Those are a few of the things I was looking for when I was buying a baby bottle warmer and I eventually landed on this one by Kiinde Kozii and I recommend it to any parents out there confused as to which bottle warmer brand to buy. For me, my money spent well, really well on this bottle warmer.
Why I Love This Product
I remember with my first child, looking at the best brands in bottle warmers, there was the likes of Philips Avent, Dr Browns, Tommee Tippee and I looked into each one of them. For my second child, I decided to opt for the baby bottle warmer by Kiinde Kozii for the following reasons.
1. Though I might also add that this milk warmer is highly recommended to those who have time to spare and not much in a hurry. It can warm a bottle in three minutes and it can thaw frozen food stuff for 10-15 minutes. Warm and I mean WARM. The reason why it takes a while to thaw frozen food is because it uses warm water from within to container, sort of like washes it around the jar, container, bottle or whatever until it is evenly and thoroughly heated. Pretty neat, huh?
2. With regards to the Kiinde Baby Bottle warmer we have to talk about versatility. You can warm almost any baby milk bottle or jar or container with this baby! Let’s see… so far I have tried warming obviously breast milk and formula, I also have tried warming storage bags, you know? Those Zip Lock bags. Doesn’t matter if it is frozen or just plain cold, actually. This machine can thaw it efficiently. I also have tried warming glass jars, plastic containers, pacifiers, and nipples. It can effectively warm baby food in the glass containers I have and that’s pretty much the reason why I love this Kiindee bottle warmer so much.
So yes, this baby bottle and breastmilk warmer can thaw any kind of thing you try and place with it…as long as it is appropriate for the machine. Frozen milk? That can be thawed! Frozen baby food? That can also be thawed too! Hm, what else? Other baby food can be placed in here, even the solid ones. Given that they are placed in a container, of course. I tried thawing solid food out of curiosity and, much to my surprise, it was evenly heated. It’s not too hot or too cool. It was warmed just right.
3. Another thing I liked about this brand is that it doesn’t take too much space. You can pretty much say that this is portable and it looks pretty. It is efficient enough when it comes to heating yet at the same time, it doesn’t take space. I have this on my kitchen and it pretty much just blend in with the other appliances placed at the counter.
How Does It Work?
For me, I love learning how things work, but at the same time I don’t like to get too technical. I’ll explain in the most simplistic way, how this bottle warmer works so you as a parent, know if this product is right for you. It’s has great patent pending technology so it’s definitely worth a mention here. Firstly, you input what you would like warmed up in to the machine. Then you turn the timer on.
After that, the bottle warmer automatically fills with water from its reservoir and any spillage, spills into the back of the machine. The warm water circulates around the bottle which allows the bottle to heat up evenly and avoid any hot spots or cold spots. Once done, the machine automatically turns off and the water empties.
Now, I don’t have a big fancy house with a big fancy space. I also don’t have a normal house with a normal space. I have small house and a small space so everything I buy that I use around the house has to be quite a bit smaller than your average appliance. But, hey, don’t let the size fool you! As we have discussed, its functions are pretty monstrous for its size. That statement ‘size doesn’t matter’ is proven quite true for this product.
So, if you are into small appliances with lots of functions and most importantly, an affordable price, then this bottle warmer is definitely a good choice.