♥ Lauren Kinghorn ♥
Inspirational Mom Shining the Spotlight on Mom Entrepreneurs
I was so fortunate to have stumbled across a unique little website such a Lauren’s and honestly, I don’t know if there even exists more of an inspiring website or even inspiring woman such as Lauren.
I have read through all of her works and follow every little thing she does now because her website, InspiringMompreneurs.com, has truly inspired me, and I mean truly inspired me!!!
She recently featured me on her website which I was totally flattered by, but apart from that, when communicating with her, she was an absolute pleasure. It’s so nice to work with beautiful women, and Lauren is one of them. I haven’t come across such a lovely and down to earth woman for such time. The energy and time that she puts into recognizing other mom bloggers is just amazing and I am in awe of her.
- She talks from her own experience about taking the initiative to work from home on her own business while being a full-time mother (and absolutely rocks at it, I might add!) and provides her personal insight on how busy family-oriented mothers can do this too!
- Not only are her blog posts witty and informative to read, but you can truly feel the passion and love she puts into her every work, which makes them such a joy to read!
- She has given me such helpful tips & tricks on how to make a living doing what I truly love while still balancing my family and my personal time.
- I admire her message and her mission, and I am more than happy to follow her every step of the way!
- Without a doubt she is a true inspiration and lifesaver to momma’s everywhere!
Please go over and check her site out, InspiringMompreneurs and give her some love, she honestly is a mommy blogger that couldn’t deserve it more!
♥ Porsha Carr ♥
Mom Life. Fitness. Food. Fashion. Photography.
Today I’d like to give a special mention to one of my blogger friends, Porsha from porshacarrblog.com. She is an amazing momma with a beautiful family (her daughters are adorable). And of course, her blog is so visually beautiful aswell.
She is so inspiring and motivating so please, check her blog and go give her some love!The reason why I’m mentioning her today is because she is just the momma that I love to follow.
- I appreciate her so much for everything that she shares online.
- Her blog is only relatively new and she is doing so well with it.
- Porsha shares everything from family, motherhood and traveling to photography (her hubby helps her out with that sometimes too!) – lucky girl!
- She also has some pretty cool info on fitness, food and fashion.
- My ultimate favorite blog post of hers is this one here. It’s typically not a topic that a lot of people talk about, but I have heard a few talking about it recently.
- And a new one of hers that was really useful for me recently was when I was buying a diaper bag for a close friend, I bought this one that she talks about here.
Like I said, please go her site and give her some love! She deserves it!
♥ Kelsi ♥
Wife. Mom. Photographer. Blogger.
Kelsi is a wife, beautiful mama of 2 kids, runs a blog and is an amazing photographer, can she get any more fantastic than that! Being a good photographer is something that I’ve always personally wanted to be. I’ve tried and failed so many times so any photographers that I come across that I like, I admire immensely!
If you look through your website, TheBoudieBouncer.com, you will see what I’m talking about.
- She’s only relatively new with her photography business, but always wanting to take photos, she loves what she does and it really shows in her portfolio (which you can check out here – it’s amazing!).
- Not only that, she has a blog section on her website where she shares beautiful content, about herself, her family, her thoughts and all about boudoir.
- She’s only recently just started her blog section on her site, hence why I’ve included her as a new inspirational blogger.
I love following her already so if you have some spare time, please do go and check her out and give her some support!
♥ Lisa White ♥
Wife. Mom. Dog Mom. Blogger.
Lisa runs an awesome mommy blog called lisaslane.com. The reason why I love following her blog is because she has an amazing energy about her and it comes out in her blog. She is a wife, has two kids and is a mom to three dogs.
- She discusses all things family, fashion, food and of course fun!
- The reason why I really enjoy following her blog is because she is the type of person that tries to make everyday life more of an adventure and I admire her for that.
- She has layed out her site based on ‘How Tos’ which means you can find how tos when it comes to absolutely everything, including eating, fashion, travel, pets, planning and party, kids, holiday, homestead and home life.
- Some of my favorite most recent posts of hers are her when summer arrives and also stay at home parents blog post.
Be sure to check out her blog and give her some love!